>From the alistair shearer translation of the yoga sutras of Patanjali
Chapter 2 vs 37. When we are firmly established in integrity, all
riches present themselves freely.
In a conversation with a friend going through a difficult time it
became clear to me that holding any belief as valid or true would be a
filter or impostion on what is. Any belief we could hold would then
keep us from real integrity. And the riches that can flow freely are
not just in monetary form. Integrity is to be totally integral with
all that happens. Can't happen if we are holding some idea or belief
about how things have to be,look or appear. Tom T