Yeah that's right, everybody who's ever cheated in their marriage can never, ever be trusted again on any issue.

Ever heard the one about the splinter and the log in the eye, Shemp?

And why are right-wingers so obsessed with everyone *else's* sex life, anyway?

Sal

On May 25, 2006, at 2:09 PM, shempmcgurk wrote:

> I don't believe him. I think he's lying to sound objective.

At the very least, something sounds very fishy about it.

Of course, this is the same guy who was attempting a bit of the old
in-out in-out with females not his wife, so who knows?