> > the

> > forum)
> > > >

> > > What was the message number?
> > >

> > What am I, a search engine?  There's almost 100,000 posts on this
> > forum, Spare Egg.
> >
> > Hopefully, Rick can enlighten us on this...
> >

> Making a pass at someone on a course, and copping to it, is hardly a
dishonest activity,
> and not the same as multiple attempts. If THAT was what you were
referring to, it's kinda
> silly to imply that he's a dishonest person because he already
admitted to the singular
> action.

Any proof there were not multiple attempts? He was only busted once.
Big difference. My observations on TM guys who "inappropriately" hit
on woman,particularly on courses, was they were chronic in the
obnoxiousness of theirnd rude pursuits.

Inappropriate" is a relative term. In 100 "hits", 10 women might enjoy
the attention. In talking to a number of movement women, most overt
hitting-on was seen as boorish, unwanted, and out of place in the context.

For every great SIMS / ATR course conquest story that some relish in
repeated ego-bolstering, there are, IME, 10 or more untold stories of
women going back to their rooms,alone, puking at the gross ass who
just  hit on them in stupid ways on a course.