> In a message dated 5/25/06 10:10:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> Look at  what passes for entertainment- it's getting more and more
> over the  top..
> I worry about the kids growing up in this pollution.
> Their  attitudes toward sex; their attitude toward humanity;
> Their level of  compassion.
> We've seen the enemy and it is us.

Look at the entertainment we had growing up. Lots of gratuitous
violence in westerns and cop shows, and for the most part -- quite
shallow scripts, overt racism and gender bias on TV, AND 3 F**king B&W
low res channels..

Today, there is far more choice, a number of really well written and
acted shows, with thought provoking themes. I'd much rather have kids
navigating this environment than the TV wasteland of the 60's.