> Really well expressed.  Really hit the mark.

Thanks. And btw, I really like Bill Clinton. (And I like DOJ as a
person and teacher).

But I have learned not to right away trust anything that comes out of
Bill's mouth. I let it fall to the ground, kick the tires, check its
underbelly, poke it a few times to see if it rears up, snarls, and
tries to bite. I check to see if it has all its teeth, and if they are
straight. And I smell the critter to see if it reeks. If after
sometime, I find the critter has some likable qualities, and is not
prone to trickery or treachery, I let it into the screened front porch
area.  Only after a long probation do I let it into the house.

And I think Bill would laugh heartily at that description and sentiment.

I think he was one of our smarter presidents. With a flexible and
fluid mind -- that is willing to change it with new evidence, logic,
or insight. Not tied to some dogma in a non-thinking swamp state of
mind as some presidents have been.

But he had major flaws. Too bad he used part of his talents and
attention in unseemly ways (of which I really don't need a recounting
--I am aware of them.) In that, he really let the country down, IMO.