Michael Dean Goodman wrote:

> > Bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Do you know the reason why tantriks would be interested in developing
> > such control?
> >
> > - Bhairitu
>

>Control! - We don't need no stinkin' control!
>
>Seriously, Bhairitu, where did you get the sense of 'control' in what
>I wrote?  It wasn't about control, it was about flow, expansion.  It
>was about relaxing from the state of orgasmic constriction and control
>that most all of us imbibed unconsciously from our upbringing - family,
>religious, societal, collective unconscious...
>
>And if the reason for overcoming our constrictive orgasmic conditioning
>and letting this flow develop - to see how big, how divine, how unbound-
>ed we are, to experience the ecstasy of embodied God-consciousness - was
>not clear from my essay, I doubt that anything more I say would make it
>any clearer.  Please re-read what I originally wrote, this time from the
>perspective of REMOVING the old constrictions and control that we're
>conditioned to experience as arousal develops, as life force flows.  Look
>for descriptions of the development of richer intimacy, more unity with
>the cosmic flow of life, expansion till we reclaim our status as God/God-
>dess.  See if it makes more sense the second time around.
>
>Namaste,
>
>Michael
>
>PARA - THE CENTER FOR REALIZATION and THE RELATIONSHIP INSTITUTE
>Michael Dean Goodman Ph.D., D.D., Director
>Boca Raton (Palm Beach County) Florida
>561-350-3930 (24 hours) * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Counselor * Author * Speaker/Educator
>Spiritual guide (ashtanga yoga/meditation, tantra, satsang, ayur veda...)
>Workshops & Retreats * Classes * Private Educational Sessions
>Clients and programs throughout the United States, Europe, and India
>Working in person or by phone
>Free initial consultation to discuss your needs and goals

Well Michael, I'm a practicing tantrik and you don't know what the fuck
you are talking about.  Tantra is not about sex.  You do tantra a
disservice just as Rajneesh did and many westerners who don't understand
what tantra really is.  Go find a real tantrik guru and study with him a
few years and then we'll have a serious discussion about tantra.

Suggestion, just call your self a sex counselor and don't allude to tantra.

Jai Ma,
Bhairitu