> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Nelson" <nelsonriddle2001@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> > <no_reply@> wrote:

> are, on
> are
> claims

> > > Which is a middle ground -- "personally empirical". Not yet
> > > universally empirical.
> > >
> > > But personal skepticism is also called for along with personal
> > > empiricism. We "experiece", but also interpret that experience. We
> > > need to question  our interpretations. Is "this" the only possible
> > > interpretation of the experience? It appears to me, a lot of
> > > interpretations of experiences are based on faith / "scripture"
/ peer
> > > practice / magical thinking, etc.
> > >

> > +++ You stand out in the rain- you get wet- some expieriences have a
> > very limited range of interpretation and require little faith.
> >     Some would rather overlook the obvious and, others don't see what
> > they are looking at.  N
>
> But you seemto be leading quite a simple life if it primarily involves
> standing in the rain. :)

+++ROFL,, Being simple, I enjoyed that one- thanks.

> Do you "experience" the sun rise? I do. Its personally empirical, but
> not consitent with what is scietifically empirical. My interpretation
> is limited.
+++ Science, schmience, I enjoy life on a personal level with it's
limitations.
     Idont understand digestion on the molecular level but make use of
it and it adds to enjoying life.
     Most people use electricity but just about no one really knows
what it is- put your finger in a light socket and you will become an
instant believer of a theory.