> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <fairfieldlife@>

> on a
> > > roll,
> > > >

> > > When does he get his 2006 Corvette Stingray?
> >
> > When the global climate change CRISIS hits?
>

> Oh, so never.

I found the comment funny because

1) knowing you would say the above,

2) at least getting you to address the right framing of the issue (as
opposed to "global warming" sans crisis

3) if global climate change CRISIS does hit, then while he can posess
such a muscle car, he will not be permited to drive it (and many other
"civil liberties will be suspended -- all due to lack of prior social
attention.)

4) Even if he snuck out and drove it, he could not do it on Pacific
Coast Highway -- the best place for such a car -- because PCH will be
30 feet under -- except for a few stretches around Big Sur.

5) Heather Graham would never be caught in such a car -- so who would
want it.