'That was a song from the sixties, if anyone's old enough to
remember...
War is really very disfunctional behavior;
Sure it's been part of this earth reality for so long, we just take
it for granted, that it is a part of life, and have even made it into
a sort of institution(an institution of late, that is turning humans
into ground beef, and billions down the drain.
Perhaps a generation will come along, hopefully soon, that fully
rejects war as an option; Killing a fellow human being, will no
longer seem like a viable option.
Sure we are a culture, that is addicted to violence.
And many of the troops coming back from this war, like the other's
will be totally messed up:
They will have gotten addicted to the adrenaline and power of
Killing, and some will need more and more...
This is what it is like to lose your soul...
You lose part of your soul, when you kill...

Who are you really serving, when you become a murderer...???

Jesus called the 'evil-one', "a murderer since the beginning of time".
It is like a demonic possession, this war thing.
It makes people crazy and creates chaos.
It destroys everything good in life.
It serves only one purpose as far as I'm concerned:
Like every other addiction, or dysfunction,
It serves as a lesson, on what not to do.
'War- What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing!