> In a message dated 5/30/06 1:47:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> 'That  was a song from the sixties, if anyone's old enough to
> remember...
> War  is really very disfunctional behavior;
> Sure it's been part of this earth  reality for so long, we just
take
> it for granted, that it is a part of  life, and have even made it
into
> a sort of institution(an institution of  late, that is turning
humans
> into ground beef, and billions down the  drain.
> Perhaps a generation will come along, hopefully soon, that fully
> rejects war as an option; Killing a fellow human being, will no
> longer  seem like a viable option.
> Sure we are a culture, that is addicted to  violence.
> And many of the troops coming back from this war, like the  other's
> will be totally messed up:
> They will have gotten addicted to  the adrenaline and power of
> Killing, and some will need more and  more...
> This is what it is like to lose your soul...
> You lose part of  your soul, when you kill...
>
> Who are you really serving, when you become  a murderer...???
>
> Jesus called the 'evil-one', "a murderer since the  beginning of
time".
> It is like a demonic possession, this war thing.
> It  makes people crazy and creates chaos.
> It destroys everything good in  life.
> It serves only one purpose as far as I'm concerned:
> Like every  other addiction, or dysfunction,
> It serves as a lesson, on what not to  do.
> 'War- What is it good for? Absolutely  Nothing!
>

> Wow , you have a point. Ever taken this up with Osama Ben  Ladin
or  any
> other people that go around blowing themselves up? I wonder  what
their reaction
> would be to your thoughts.You can't just talk to one side,  you
have to
> convince both sides of a conflict of your ideas. You might try
posting this on some
> terrorist web site and see if you can't get a response.  Maybe you
can start a
> meaningful dialogue and win the Nobel peace prize.

Osama is obviously an intelligent and well connected person, in his
realm.
He has chosen violence as his path, and will eventually have to reap
the karma of the violence which he has perpretrated.
He started a chain of events, which with the help of G.Bush, has
created hell on earth for many innocent people.
Nobel prizes are nice, I guess;
But what will really change the equation is raising the consiousness
of the people, all people, Moslems, Christians, Jews, and the rest...
There is no other way- we have to evolve above our animal instincts..
All of the enlightened people have said the same thing.
The difference now, is that our technology has made it a necessity,
and not a luxury, to raise the consiousness of everyone.
We can no longer afford to be ignorant of our inter-connectedness,
and dependence on each other, as all life on earth is threatened.
Enlightened leadership is the only way out.