> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new_morning_blank_slate
> <no_reply@> wrote:
>  Before assuming a poster is responding to your comments,
> > perhaps pause before posting your new response, and consider if
> > there are other possibilities.
>
> No, I think I'll just continue to assume that most
> posters have the courtesy not to respond to someone's
> post when they aren't commenting on it.

Ok. Well I aplogize if you feel my post in question was discourteous.
(You did not say that directly but it was implied above) While
discourtesy had nothing to do with my intentions, its good feedback
and eye-opening when some find things in ones writing that were not
intended. I find writing improves in proportion to the number of
different views  and takes on the same words, from a diverse
readerhsip, that one can see from.