I've always enjoyed Sivananda's stuff and my tantric guru recommends him
for reading.

As a side note looking at the some of the discussion here on this topic
and elsewhere I am reminded of the "Search for Nirvana" DVD which has
some satsangs by various "gurus" at the Khumb.   What I was struck by
and shouldn't surprise anyone is many of us here are about the same age
(and older) than some of these "gurus" and have been on "the path" about
as long.  My bet was that many here are quite capable of giving just as
good "a satsang" as any of those gurus.  But some folks seem to keep
pushing the carrot out when they should have consumed it long ago.

Vaj wrote:

> JIVANMUKTA
>
> By
>
> SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA
>
> Introduction
>
> Signs of a Jivanmukta
>
> The Double-Consciousness of a Jivanmukta
> Difference between a Worldly Man and a Liberated Sage
> Cosmic Vision
> Samadhi Jnani and Vyavahara Jnani
> How the Jivanmukta Lives and Works
> Physical Nudity and Mental Nudity