> on 6/5/06 8:16 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >  Did they just change the forum format on the web-site? Less
intuitive IMHO.

I see an
> announcement of it and an invitation to post comments about it. Do
you see
> that or is that just something moderators see? I hardly ever read
FFL with
> my browser, so the changes arenĀ¹t evident to me.

The message I see on the group's home page is
about a new format for email, not for the Web
site.

They've done something with the thread order, so if
you're missing messages, and you have some older ones
still in your inbox, it's possible new ones in those
threads were put with the older ones, instead of in
the order the posts were made irrespective of thread
order.

Depends on how you have your email program set up, I
would guess, though.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM