> Also new is the stuff at the bottom, which, when you click the one
on
> the left, shows all the messages for that topic threaded, which
will
> make finding older ones a lot easier.

You could arrange them in thread order in the old
format too.

The Up Thread option was very precise because it
tracked specific conversations, so you didn't have
to wade through all the posts in the thread to
find the one you were looking for.

There are uses for both a thread-order option and
an Up Thread option.  There was no reason to get rid
of the Up Thread one.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/ I

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM