chains. LOL

Good to know. Perhaps Shemp is dealing with his personal chain issues.

> I began to suspect that after he started praising DDT.

No thats for real I believe. "DDT" is a standard retort of the
head-in-the-sand global climate change crowd.

But thats hardly an excuse. What next, will he make what he feels are
really funny chain-pulling remarks about genocide, rape, lynching
blacks and pedophilia?

Along with his continual stream of uninformed, don't want to be
informed, knuckle-head, never read anything about global climate
change, vacuuous posts.

Whew!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM