> on 6/6/06 4:04 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > T'would seem, from some of today's traffic, as if
> > the "New Improved Yahoo! Groups" software allows
> > cross-posting by non-members. If so, that's IMO
> > a classically Bad Thing. As list moderator, you
> > might want to send them an email asking what's up.
> > Just a suggestion...
> >
> Dick may have posted the same message to several groups, but
> he¹s a ³real² person who will engage in discussion if there¹s
> interest. He¹s been a member here and in another (now inactive)
> group I manage, and IMO is a good fellow. He¹s feisty and
> colorful and can be quite argumentative, but we can handle
> that, eh?

Rick, lemme get this straight. Folks posting canned content, like Dick
is doing, is ok as long as it's a person who actually participates on
the forum? 'Cuz, other than responding on the list, he doesn't strike
me as any different than the Christian and Muslim spammers that were
attempting to post to FFL recently.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM