My book, Murphy's Laws of the Inner Life, is now available for purchase.

Most of the members of FFL should find this book interesting as it has to do
with my
experiences
in the TM movement, as well as other paths and the double life that doing both
of these
entails.

I think Murphy's Laws offers readers three things:

1. Entertaining stories for those who enjoy spiritual adventures.

2. The laws themselves, which are not put forth as absolute truths but as
personal truths,
which might stimulate readers to think about what is really true for them.

3. A model and a technique for others who wish to use writing as a means of
spiritual
unfoldment. Many of us have reached an age when it is natural to reflect on
what our lives
have meant and what is really true for us based on our experience.  I think the
technique
that I have stumbled across is excellent for this. I give details on how to use
it in my
introduction.

Murphy's Laws can be ordered from lulu.com at http://www.lulu.com/
content/255081 or from my Web site which will redirect you to Lulu: http://
dawnhawk.com .  At either site you can also read the back cover material and
the first few
chapters to help you decide if this is a book that you would enjoy.

If you have any friends (or mailing lists) who you think might enjoy such a
book, I would
be extremely grateful if you would forward this information to them. I am
depending on
word of mouth (and internet) to get the word out.

Michael

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM