On Jun 9, 2006, at 10:24 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In a message dated 6/9/06 3:18:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,

babajii_99@ writes:

heard somewhere, the Jesus said something like:

If you're teaching is  not welcomed, somewhere;

Then just dust off your shoes, and move  on...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:

That teaching seems to evolved to: if your teaching is not

welcomed, dust off your shoes and park yourself in their

living room until they leave.

The impression I get is that the purpose of the Kansas

facility is for a small group of Sidhas to radiate woowoo

rays equally to the entire US population.

I don't know that I've ever heard it expressed so

perfectly, or so accurately. :-)

Well his brother IS the King of Denver! But does his dominion include Kansas?

Love that phrase: "woowoo rays."

I'd wager that there will be minimal interaction
between the TMO and the Kansas locals if that facility
is built.

I'd wager that the residents won't lower themselves
to interacting with the locals; it would weaken their
woowoo...

I'd wager as soon as they figure out there is a competing creationist set-up in town (with better diagrams, videos and their own scientists)--with no Jesus in it--sparks will fly. Sounds like that may be happening already...