Title: Help Jonathan Schwamm -- Come To His Moving Sale Saturday (TOMORROW)
Help Jonathan & Anne Marie Schwamm --

Come To Their Moving Sale This

Saturday, June 10th (and Sunday also)

8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 302 West Madison

As you may have heard, Jonathan Schwamm is back at University of Iowa Hospital in Intensive Care.  His heart started beating 150 beats a minute yesterday, and he is undergoing a procedure this evening to try to bring his heart back to normal.

The house that Jonathan and Anne Marie were renting has sold, and they have to move out of their house by June 16th.

They are moving into one room at The Raj Manor (the building behind the Raj).  Therefore, they have to sell most of their furniture, kitchen stuff, other belongings, etc.

Anne Marie is with Jonathan in Intensive Care this weekend, and they have asked me and some of their other friends to run their moving sale for them -- since they cannot do it themselves.  They had planned this sale for the last few weeks, and then Jonathan had to go to the hospital unexpectedly.

They have a lot of very nice things for sale, and this is a way you can help them financially and also help them move.

The main items for sale are listed below.

MOVING SALE:

Saturday, June 10th
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
302 West Madison
 (2 story white house)

Park on 3rd street -- parking on Madison is not allowed.

(The sale will continue on Sunday, June 11th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).

Please forward this email to everyone you know who knows Jonathan and Anne Marie.

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to seeing you at their moving sale.

Jai Guru Dev,

Powell Woods
209-6585