on 6/5/06 3:43 PM, new_morning_blank_slate at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

>> I think he did get insights from listening to pundits, but it ended
>> up coming out as "the Great rishi hath spoken this revealed
>> material."
>
> You personally witnessed this? I never did. Rick, did you?

In my experience, whether he was meeting with pundits or scientists, he
didn't pretend to know everything they knew. He interacted with them so as
to draw out their knowledge, and then attempted to place the foundation of
consciousness under it.

> If Jennifer (the only one rick has somewhat ready access to, AFAIK,
> can state without qualification, that in her experience there were i)
> absolutely no outer indications of tantra, ii) she is qualified to
> know such, and iii) she was so in-tuned with M's mind and inner
> states/physiology that she KNOWS no tantric intent, or tantric type
> flows of energy was ever occurring, then great. We would have a pretty
> definitive answer from Jennifer's experience. Then onto Linda and all
> and we may have pretty well indicated the hypotheses (#1 and #2) are
> false. Until then, well, they not been indicated as false.

We only had a couple of conversations and didn't discuss these points.
Basically, the whole experience left her with a pretty negative impression.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM