on 6/5/06 2:38 PM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In short, I see no evidence to support your Maharishi-as-tantric
> adept enlightening his female students thru sex from the spontaneous
> transmission he received from SBS once-upon-a-time.
>
> Certainly not an Occam's razor kinda idea.
>
> Perhaps Rick could pass on this idea to some of the women he had
> "tantric sex" with and you could get their response?

I'm not in regular communication with any of them, and the one I spoke with
the most (Jennifer) just said that she really hasn't told her story yet.
Apparently she's in no hurry to do so. So regarding the kinds of details
you've been discussing here, I only have the Sexy Sadie material to go on
(i.e., Ned Wynn paraphrasing Jennifer as saying he was a "shitty lover,"
etc.)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM