On Jun 14, 2006, at 5:49 PM, Kirk wrote:

----a sign of guilt? or dualism of his mind? One would think that since he puts his photo on all his manifest actions he would place it in the Holy Tradition which is the source of his power.

State of contemplation of Brahman is bliss and contentment. The sort which keeps a person in their cave for fourty years saying, no no no, I don't care to come out.

Ostensibly one stays in their cave until someone demands their service. But one who is running forward after some goals here and there, is still in the duality of their senses and the objects of their senses.

Oh, I don't think anyone in the Movement has the balls to question MMY. But if they did he probably would say straight up that he is not liberated. He is still in duality.

I am denigrating him any longer. I do admire him. He might be much much more evolved that I will ever be, but he does not have the characteristics of those of the Holy Tradition.

Well I think he should get the toll booth attendent to the Holy Trad. position. With an airbrush, it'd be easy to stencil in--standin' there collectin' the tokens to the turnpike to enlightenment. Don't worry dude, this is a Vedic turnpike so there's no pollution and all the money's for world peace, honest...