Going deeper within is the same as going earlier in one's experience
as experiences seem to layer. It may be that before transcendence one
is experiencing before their current life or even before the life of
the universe.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "matrixmonitor"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lik1AB/fOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM