One reason SSRS's Art of Living is so successful is
that he sets a very natural, open and authentic
example. I've encounterd, essentially, very little
mood-making from people in the Art of Living. You find
none of the nonsense that you find with MMY and the
TMO. This combined with his rather powerful darshan
and inexpensive meditation and kriya techniques along
with his humanitarian efforts make for a, gee, a real
spiritual movement! What a concept!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iDk17A/hOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Your favorite religious organization? Make a donation at Network for Good.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EOl1HB/LPaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM