In a message dated 6/20/06 4:04:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

On Jun 20, 2006, at 4:29 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

Vaj wrote:

On Jun 20, 2006, at 3:14 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

And he only charges about 250.00 to learn his techniques and will

accept what you can afford if you have a problem with the course

fee. He has no shortage of people learning either. He has TM

teachers teach his meditation which I understand is TM+ an advanced

technique.

That's my understanding as well.

What is TM+ and do people feel they get good results from it?

TM + one of the advanced techniques.

I've not heard anything bad--with a purification practice that goes along with it, I'd guess same or better. Some TMers try to boohoo the Sudarshan kriya but those I've spoken to personally with TM background who use it speak very favorably.

A TM teacher friend that knew several people that also did Sudarshana Kriya, said that Triguna used to remark how the people that did that kriya had such an abundance of prana. Supposedly it also made TM and Sidhi practice much more powerful, more energy.