In a message dated 6/21/06 1:26:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
He may not have the credentials to be *saint* but he has the credentials
to be a guru. Westerners have perverted the meaning of "guru" which
means someone who has mastered something and teaches it. If you
mastered a certain style of playing guitar and people wanted to learn
from you then you are a genuine "guru" of that method. Westerners don't
want gurus but "pop saints."

From my personal experience, I would put him in the category of Saint. I have been to see him speak twice and found him absolutely glowing.