>  I use a mantra with OM in it. Have been for several years. Material and
> spiritual well-being have improved significantly during this period.

I tried to post this and it doesn't seem to have appeared so I'm
trying again -- sorry if a repeat post comes through.

My question to Rick is how he uses the mantra.  Wondering if the
difference is in how it is used rather than the  mantra itself?  (Or
maybe just stoppping using the former mantra was beneficial!)

I always find it so hard to tease out cause and effect with various
practices, workshops, etc.  There are always so many influences
constantly changing in life.  Sometimes things may be an energetic
shift, such as a change in astrology, and the new practice is part and
parcel of that, or a reflection of that...

In any case, wondering what kind of meditation practice it is -- japa?
 Repeated out loud?  Chanted?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/mDk17A/lOaOAA/i1hLAA/UlWolB/TM