> new_morning_blank_slate wrote:
>
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> >>Your views come off as Libertarian.
> >>

> >OK, you personally find my views similar to Libertarians. Your point
> >is? Any particular relevance that you attach to that? Or just making
> >causual non-related observations?
> >
> It allows for a certain predictability in your responses.

Why you seek to predict my responses, which I infer is a type of
sterotyping, pegging, profiling, prejudgement heuristic that you find
of value (I don't), instead of actually reading the posts with an
unbiased mind, is not clear.

But if you are pegging me as a mainstream libertarian, your
predictions will fail miserably on some topics. Want to try gun
control, pollution and education?