This was in the local FF Ledger:

"When you put public money into a private corporation, how do you
account for that money? What's the oversight?" supervisor Steve
Burgmeier questioned during this morning's meeting of the
supervisors.
      While he believes the county should be involved in economic
development, he said it's sort of a "secretive business," and the
financial aspect has to be a little bit more open.
      "I think before we dive into it completely, we need to make
sure it's something we're going to stay with, and that our questions
are answered before we commit to a long-term relationship,"
supervisor Mike Pech said.

They were talking about something else but it does make you wonder
about the TMO and any of its entities, in principle.

Jai Guru Dev, -Doug