> On Jun 28, 2006, at 9:46 PM, sparaig wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> > wrote:

> >> groups,
> >> Œ79,
> >> that if
> >> evolution. He
> >>
> >> Ok. thanks. Good point.
> >>
> >> And to be precise, we don't know he is not fulfilling his promise --
> >> but yea, it looks like a low probability.
> >>
> >> Still I would not count a large group, for which he makes a mass
> >> promise, to be direct disciples as i understand the term. Others may
> >> interpret it differently
> >>

> > At least 17 true blue TMers accessible to Fred Travis in Fairfield,
> > report non-stop
> > witnessing 24/7 for months or years at a time and show consistent
> > EEG and other
> > parameters as compared to people who don't report this.
>

> That's great: proof that dualistic mediation methods lead to
> dualistic state of consciousness.
>
> Go figure.

Sometimes the boundries of dualism can get quite fuzzy:

http://www.brainresearchinstitute.org/research/ConcCog2004.pdf

Psychological and physiological characteristics
of a proposed object-referral/self-referral continuum
of self-awareness
Frederick Travis,a,* Alarik Arenander,a,b and David DuBoisc

Long-term Group: Self is
independent of and
underlying thoughts,
feelings, and actions
L1: We ordinarily think my self as this age; this color of hair; these hobbies
. . . my
experience is that my Self is a lot larger than that. It