> on 6/29/06 4:15 PM, gerbal88 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%
40yahoogroups.com>

> > Oh, I'd love to bang on about it, but, really, who cares. Either
> > people see him for what he is or they see him for what they want
him
> > to be. What difference would some old story make now.
> >
> The Sexy Sadie file can be quite an eye-opener when one is ready to
read it.
> Many have said they found it liberating. That¹s the difference
these old
> stories can make. So bang away if you¹re so inclined. Some will
believe you;
> some will dismiss you; some will hit the delete key.

The simple details are that I liked the guy and he seemed to like me.
But there was no way I'd trust him and, as I watched (him), I saw
that his public facade was nothing like his private one where he was
totally demanding and uncompromising (I want what I want and you will
get it for me, give it to me, or you're outta here). Can you say
narcissist? Little things add up and begin to confirm a picture. I'll
think about it and maybe one of these days I'll tell you some of what
the private life of a pseudo-guru/con-man/charletan is like.

Because I don't like rounding, I was quite alert when, at the height
of the second Mallorca course, or second half of the first one, the
Fiuggi course and the La Antilla course, he literally preyed on the
mind-boggled rounders about getting money for 6-month courses from
some auntie or grandparents and getting money to support them as
108's and how he banged on about "no one can love you like I can". He
could really insert himself and had the con-man's nose for the
weakness of others.

I did put a pdf in the files, Mahesh's heavy handed money grab
following 9/11. At the same time, HH the Dali Lama quietly sent NYC a
cheque for $30,000 (which, considering his situation is fantastic).

Mahesh's ad, in three prominent newspapers tells me more about what a
shite and an oik he is than any of his less known dirty dealings.
He's a right dodgy bastard who can pull the wool over the eyes of the
unspecting with an awsome skill.