(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
> "authfriend" <jstein@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,  "nablus108" <nablus108@>
wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > This  automn the americans will see an even stronger hurricane
than
> > >  Catharina hitting their shores, doing more damage than last
year,
> >  > and that before St. Louis has been rebuild.
> >
> > St. Louis  was damaged by a hurricane? Wow, I hadn't
> > heard. Wonder why it didn't  make the news? Neither
> > did Hurricane Catharina, for that  matter.
>
> Think you got the point, wheter it's New Orleans, Catharina or
> Katrina -or perhaps not...
>
> Suppose you're just looking for an  argument, as usual.
>

> _Messages  in this topic _

(http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTM4OGZ2djNtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl
kAzM5MjAxOTYEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzEwMzM0MARzZWM

DZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNTE2OTYxNzUEdHBjSWQDMTAzMjg5;_ylg=1/SIG=
11vk8dr7p
> /**http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/103289) (6)
_Reply _

(http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJydmJoZ2plBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl
kAzM5MjAxOT

YEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDc3MDc2BG1zZ0lkAzEwMzM0MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN
0aW1lAzEx
;_ylg=1/SIG=12l7gcq9t/**http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLif
> e/post?act=reply&messageNum=103340)
>

> Nablus , Forgive me, I didn't get in on this thread from the
beginning, but
> are you prophesying here or did somebody, which you are  repeating?

I guess its a combination. My "feeling" is beeing confirmed by an
american phsycic who happens to be a former TM-teacher. Claims to
have 70% correct in his predictions. I'll try to find his website if
you are interested.