> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> I'm saying I don't think there's ANY problem with global warming.

Ah yes. And when did these delusions begin?

> But even if there were, and if total cessation were not deemed to be
> cost-effective, then there IS another possibility:
>
> People such as yourself and Judy and anyone else who DOES believe
> there is global warming should immediately stop consuming floro-
> carbons (or whatever they're called) and let those of us who don't
> believe there's a problem to continue to burn them to our hearts'
> content.  That's a PARTIAL solution that I can live with (and the
> decrease in demand that will result from those of you who stop
> consuming fossil-fuels will bring the price down for the rest of
> us...so thank you).

Did you borrow that from your 2nd grade sister?

I suggest you get off being an oil welfare social-parasite and start
paying the true cost of oil. Around $8-12 / gal.  Then may you drink
it up to your attatchment's content.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM