> There are further flaws of the
> concept once we look more closely at the Kyoto Protocol itself. These
> include the carbon accounting framework of the Kyoto Protocol and
> environmental and social shortcomings.

Due to these (fixable) flaws, are you implying that you advocate that
all signers of the Kyoto treaty disavow it? Are you siding with US
policy not to sign it?   Are you against international action to
improve the historic carbon balance?

Are you suggesting and advocating that we throw the baby out with the
bathwater?

Or are you simply implying that because Kyoto, as any treaty or
contract has flaws, that efforts should be made to fix them?