People all too easilly forget that the most significant prophets and
teachers were those who dispensed with orthodoxy and set up on their
own.

So, seeing the dilemma, that the movement seems to have become
moribund and publicly represented by self-congratulating sychophants,
certain individuals have been forced to teach outside the 'movement';
sharing the age-old message that in meditation can be found the
source of happiness within. But they are faced with the worry that at
some time they may be faced with the horror of an expensive full-
scale legal battle with an organisation believed to own billions. And
who runs such an organisation? A guy who some people are convinced
is 'living in unity' or at least 'cosmic conscious'. Get real!