> In a message dated 7/8/06 3:18:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> No. One  has a right to be heard, but one doens't always have a
right to use
> a publicly  funded
> forum to exercise one's rights.
>

> Wrong , no one has a right to be heard period. I don't have to
listen to you
> if I don't want to nor do I have to give you a public forum for
you to say
> anything I disagree with or don't believe, with few  exceptions.

And this is the attitude of the 'Godless' corporations, which own
almost all of the media;
And they get their tax rebates from the Bush administration;
And the corporations give the money to the University;
So, they are really the same entity.
The contracts at the University of Wisconsin;
Are so solid, with tenure, and all of that.
That a professor, here who was serving time in prison;
For child molestation;
Was still collecting his salary, while in jail.
Until, it was revealed, and then it was stopped.
So, Maharishi is right, when he says, the government, corporations,
and all of the rest of it, is so polluted now;
With everything as controlled as humanly possible.
Sometimes it does seem a little paranoid to think;
That what is now modern day Rome: The U.S.A. and it's multi-nationals.
In hand in hand with the Saudis, and the Kuitwati's, who ride around
in Mercedes, most have more money than they know what to do with.
And the military people retire in 20 years, and then create
corporations, that pay them more than thier salaries, and it keeps
going around and around; it feeds on itself as more and more people
need drugs just to get by...

So, the right to free speech, especially on Corporate TV or Corporate
Radio; is hard to find; it's manipulated, through and through.
Our hope is in the freedom of the internet to reveal the truth;
And the raising of consciousness, by stablizing pure consciousness;
In our awareness...