> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <nablus108@>

Israel
> > are
> > >
> > > If you mean the one about MMY saying, Why don't they
> > > stop bombing the Palestinians? it's still right here.
> >
> >  No, the story behind was deleted, not showing.
>
>  This whole CIA operation, the support of Israel, the false thought
of
> american hegemony will have to go. The time is up. According to
> Vimalananda the USA is finished due to their arrogance.
>
> That FairfieldLife is part of their operation is not surprising.

Who is Vimalananda, and what do you mean Fairfield Life, is a part of
what operation;
The support of Israel, is not a new thing; this has been going on
since 1948;
Israel was created in the aftermath of Hitler's Holocaust.
Isreal has nuclear weapons, they developed on their own.
Israel is where a Jewish person can go, in a world which wanted to
exterminate them, just a few years ago;
The arab population, still wants to do that; exterminate the Jewish
Nation- Especially the Iranian Pres.
The whole thing now, is that everything is in the court of the powers,
That be.
It's not just the Jews, or just Bush, or just the 'Neo-Cons'
It's deeper and more subtle than that.
I guess it's just the way the money is made, as Maharishi would say.
Because now the military is getting about 500 billion a year now;
plus more for the war;
And the continuation of this war, with the idea, that we have to stay
the course, as Osama bin Laden, also, has to stay his course.
So, they are two sides of the same coin;
They make money, lot's of money with weapons, and drugs, and just
gereral money, stored in warehouses in Iraq, and other places where
the billions are stored; wherever that is?
So, who is really running the whole thing.
Some old cow hands from the Reagan years.
Some investment bankers at the ranch, in Santa Barbara?
And King George II, meets the demands of the elite;
As he was born into that special group of people.