bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Larry Potter
<larry.potter@...> wrote:

> ( with regard to nablus108 ).
>
> I'm sorry to say that since the intafadah began I have uterly
lost any respect for Palestinians as a nation. They choose terrible
leaders and support terrible policies. They glorify terrible
murderers who celebrate in killing Israeli women and children.

>>http://tinyurl.com/qxtq8

>> Aggression Under False Pretenses

The aggression comes from the Palestinians side,
To remind you, or to tell you, since you conveniently left out, that Palestinians murdered of 18-year-old Eliyahu Asheri two and a half weeks ago.
Including that Hamas terrorists firing rockets and mortar bombs for weeks. Some of the rockets fell near the Israel city of Ashkelon. Some 17 rockets were fired between Saturday and Sunday morning. A man at a school in the Israel town of Sderot was wounded, Israel officials said.

Now, what would you think, USA will do (or any other country for that matter) if, let's say Mexico, will be constantly shooting rockets on USA cities and civilians. I'm just curious to know, how USA will react in your opinion.

so, there is more to it than one soldier as Haniyeh is falsely trying to paint.

<snip>

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___