--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, MDixon6569@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 7/14/06 12:33:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > sparaig@ writes:
> >
> > I just  heard on Fox news a few minutes ago that many of the
> missiles being
> > >  launched into Israel are not being launched by Hezbollah but by
> an Iranian
> >
> > > republican guard unit.
> > >

> > Or Israelis posing as Iranians.  Very messy, no matter who is
> doing what.
> >

> > Oy Vey! More conspiracy theories. Also, I meant to  say earlier
> Revolutionary
> > Guard units, not Republican Guard which were Saddam's  elite
> troops.
> >
> ...sounds like Fox propaganda to me...or at the very least a very
> one-sided story. We keep hearing about Hezbollah being the proxy of
> Iran, yet nothing about Israel being the proxy of the US.

Er, more like the US being the proxy of Israel. There's some VERY high-level
people talking
about this issue right now. The Israeli lobby has immense influence over the US
government. A good portion of the BUsh Administration has dual citizenship with
Israel,
and some important players have been convicted of spying on the US for Israel
without any
major repurcussions from the US.