One thing SSRS has said that has helped me, and I
should remember it here as Off World speaks out of his
extremely knowledgable ass about SSRS, is that you
just allow people to be as they are. So Off, continue
on about something you know absolutely nothing about.
Why don't you take on Ammachi next. I think the less
you have experienced something the more you know about
it!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com