> In a message dated 7/14/06 10:32:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> OffWorld, great thoughtful letter. Parallel
> > thoughts of TMO too
> > that come to mind.
> > Either way, what is not necessarily clear  is their
> > transparency. To
> > some standard, take a look at
> > _http://www.give.http://www.givhttp://www.ghtt_
> (http://www.give.org/standards/newcbbbstds.asp)
> >
> > "Organizations that comply with these accountability
> >  standards have
> > provided documentation that they meet basic
> >  standards:
> >
> > In how they govern their organization,
> >

> > In the ways they spend their money,
> >

> > In the truthfulness of their representations, and
> >

> > In their willingness to disclose basic information
> > to the  public."
> >
> > STANDARDS FOR CHARITY ACCOUNTABILITY BBB
> >

> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) ,
> >  off_world_beings
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  >
> > > "Is Sri Sri Ravi Shankar a Con Man?" - Blog
> > > _http://tinyurl.http://ti_ (http://tinyurl.com/oxc6r)
> > >

> > > OffWorld
>
> People just see themeselves in the  enlightened.
> They're a perfect mirror to help a person burn their
> own  vasanas. How can anyone talk about SSRS without
> having had at least some  degree of experience with
> him. What utter stupidity for anyone to utter  anything
> about anyone who hasn't had some experience with that
> persons  teaching and techniques. All it reveals is
> ones egoic position and nothing  else. So completely
> stupid. You should be embarassed to post  such
> nonsense.
>

> My thoughts as well DrPete. It seems there is something about
SSRS that sets
> OffWorld off.>>>

Yes, SSRS is a fraud, and you are perceptive as a potato. I mean,
you raved about the retard Bush for ages. You obviously have no
perception. You, Peter, and Vaj seem very alike. Big dumb baby-
boomers with drug fried brains.

<< This is the second time I've  notice him go OFF on a tirade
> about SSRS.  Hmmmmm.>>>

Well I just found out that he is touted as having an advanced degree
in physics at 17 - but he has no degree at all. He is said to have
20 million followers, but he has no evidence for this, and he walks
talks and looks like a watered down version of a 60's Maharishi, but
is appealing to burned out baby boomers such as yourself who need a
mommy.

OffWorld