--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> <<Since i did the posting, I assume you are referring to me, amongst
> others....Just tell me this Off. When you stick you foot
> in your mouth, and I know you like to do it for sustained periods,
do you deep-throat it? Do you then swallow? :) >>>

> Ah ha ha ha !
>  like all fundamentalists when you have no argument you just resort
to  toilet insults.

Well, sometimes, with some, thats the case. I agree, Not in this one.
Its called not getting sucked into silly arguments with silly people
who are not interested in exchanging views and information but seek to
rant, divert, ignore and generally be quite neurotic. (TM must be
working for you. :) ).

> SSRS techniques are said to be "inferior to electro-convulsive therapy"
>
> I can't stop laughing. This is hilarious. It has been very funny stuff

It is. Its made me laugh too.

Sadly however, TM not being effective as ETC, and some long-term
TMers' requiring it after long practice is not so funny.