[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just watched the DVD "Inside Yes  1968-1973" a critical review of the
> band's early career. For TALES FROM TOPOGRAPHIC OCEANS fans, it's
pretty sad. It
> ends with TALES, and the comments are pretty negative. The only
unqualified
> positive statement comes from Chris Stilmant (a sound engineer) who said it
was
> "THE album of YES; I just love it. It was long songs, double album, the
artwork
> was beautiful, the music was beautiful, and it was what I was expecting
music
> to become...it was a masterpiece."

 Funilly enough, I was just listening to "TOTO" the day before this thread...
brings back happy memories of living in the TM dorm at Goddard
College(Vermont) in'74. This album is so wonderfully intense for me, sort of
like "Jesus Christ Superstar" was for me in 11th grade-- very inspiring and
uplifting...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM