> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > From a friend of mine. I haven't even read the whole thing,
> > but I thought it might be of interest here:
>
> I couldn't get past the first paragraph. I've
> never developed a taste for insanity as literature.

on the other hand you have a good taste for porn literature. :)  j/k

> > Unfortunately Israel is at war.
> > Fortunately Israel is at war.
> > Better to face up to the enemy(Iran) now rather than later,
> > when he is stronger. This is the opening of War against Iran,
> > who are using their proxies -- the Hizbullah in Lebanon and
> > the Hamas in the Palestine Authority ˆ to "soften up" Israel
> > for the kill.

I wonder where Israelis got such a notion that Iran is an enemy.
any idea there, Barry ?

Also I wonder what French people would think about a country that
explicitly would say that it intends to wipe France out of the face
of the earth?
total imaginary question, i agree, but maybe you can leap help us
with that?