> In a message dated 7/18/06 5:25:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   wrote:
>

> >In a message dated 7/18/06 1:48:09 P.M. Central  Daylight Time,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   writes:
> >
> >I've never heard of our government charging for these  kinds of
> >evacuations before. I'd rather my tax money go to that than
wasted in
> >Iraq.
> >

> >Smile, you're getting  both!:)
> >
> There's a bill being pushed through to cover the  evacuations and
stop
> Halliburton licking it's  chops.
>

> There you go! Haliburton caused the war in Israel so they  could
make money
> off the evacuation of Americans from  Lebanon.>>

You just don't get it MDIXON.
It is because money is being made that these things are not dealt
with ahead of time. It is not always a conscious decision but the
results are the same because no-one is hurting in the Bush family,
Cheney, Haliburton, and redneck Americans in general. And in Bush,
Cheney, Haliburton, there is not only no hurting as a result of
their ignorant actions, but they actually are indirectly rewarded
for it. They are stroked like a dog for it by the benefits they get.
This is the way redneck humans (closer to animals) work. "If it
hurst me, do something differently, but if I feel good, then keep
acting like an ignorant redneck". Works great...for a while.

However, in Cheney and Haliburtons case it may be deliberate.
And Bush is now trying to act like a liberal because he is hurting
badly. Look at all those lines on his forehead. Going to the NAACP
for the first time, holding hands with German chancellor, realising
that his "cakewalk" in Iraq is a quagmire, and promoting alternative
energy, is a little too late I'm afraid. Even redenck republicans
will become nauseated by this pathetic acting...like a little boy
that realises you can't throw matches into a gas can...it kills.

OffWorld

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM