As I said in another post, my complaint is not with Patanjali or his
writings.

My complaint is with the TMO. They used, and continue to use, the
term "flying." Nobody's flying. They made a claim, continue to make
it, took people's money, continue to take it, on deception. That's
my only point. No more; no less.

<jflanegi@> wrote:

> > > Do the Yoga Sutras actually call it flying? Because if that's
the
> > > case, Dave should complain about Patanjali, not the TMO.
> > >

> > "Passage through the sky" seems to be the most likely "title"
for the sutra.

> BTW, David, if you were to use one word to describe "passage
through the sky," what would it