John Lennon did not sing "And you turned out to be just like everyone?
Maharishi, what have you done?"

But he did sing:-

"Sexy Sadie you'll get yours yet
However big you think you are
However big you think you are
Sexy Sadie oooh you'll get yours yet.

We gave her everything we owned just to sit at her table
Just a smile would lighten everything
Sexy Sadie she's the latest and the greatest of them all.

She made a fool of everyone
Sexy Sadie."

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM