> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >
> > "Wow", these guy's, these musicians, are really drawing a lot of
> > media attention from all over the world...Perhaps, this will allow
> > me to spread Guru Dev's Knowledge, must faster; that would be a
> > good ting."
>
> I know that you like to inspire yourself with positive
> thoughts about Maharishi, and that's cool. But I couldn't
> help but notice a phrase in your post, and how it's been
> *missing* in Maharishi's "pronouncements" for some time
> now.
<snip>

`Glory to God and glory to our teacher, Swami Brahmananda Saraswati,
the lighthouse of Vedic wisdom, whose blessings we are enjoying all
the time, and whose blessings are going to create a new world of
peace, prosperity, and happiness. All glory to Guru Dev and all glory
to the Constitution of the Universe and all glory to God.'

--Press conference, January 11, 2006

'The secret of creating an effect from a distance is that the Vedic
Mantra are from the Transcendental field. The Transcendental field
has no resistance for the flow. A little thing here is a little thing
everywhere. The Transcendental field is a frictionless flow. So the
resolution that is made through the Vedic Performances is from the
Vedic Mantra. Immediately the effect goes. You want the effect to go
there, to have this kind of effect on that man, in that country. It
is the tradition of the Vedic Pandits that they can create the effect—
they can create the effect from wherever they are. We have very good
knowledge. That is why always we say, Glory to Guru Dev, Glory to
Guru Dev.'

--Second Session of the Parliament of World Peace, January 26, 2006

'As always, our life has been through the door of that supreme wisdom
of life, Guru Dev, embodiment of the supreme wisdom of life....

'...We offer our services to Guru Dev, Puja to Guru Dev in every way,
and thereby make a resolution. There is nothing new in this
resolution. We have welcomed Sat-Yuga, for the last one, two months,
we have been establishing administrative Capitals of Raam Raj in our
world family. So today again we are motivated by this force of the
Constitution of the Universe, that this is one day for fulfillment of
our resolution.

'Our first resolution is our total surrender, our total being on the
ground of Being of the Tradition of Vedic Masters, with all our
Ministers, Rajas in the world, and with all those who have been in
their private homes morning and evening basking in the sunshine of
perfect knowledge, with all those all together, we now perform our
symbolic dedication to the holy feet of Guru Dev....

'After Puja to Guru Dev, we offer our dedication and our services to
Guru Dev, official declaration of our resolution that the Finance
Minister will proclaim, and there have been wishes coming on from all
over the world about today. The Prime Minister will read an example
of these and make everyone in our Movement, everyone in our world, a
part and parcel of that resolution which will enable him to bask in
the sunshine of perfection of knowledge and administration to promote
and to enjoy the waves of bliss in every aspect of administration, in
every aspect of our lives, inside and outside. So it is a great joy
for us to do the Puja to Guru Dev.'

--April 30, 2006, Akshaya Tritiya

`The Constitution of the Universe, Total Natural Law—we take joy in
calling it "the Will of God", the omnipresent, omniscient, almighty
Will of God in human awareness. And because it is omnipresent and
omniscient, the influence of it does not remain isolated within the
boundaries of space and time. It is the Will of God; it is the Total
Natural Law, the Constitution of the Universe which is at the basis
of all creation, which is the creator of all diverse values from
within its own unified state. It is a beautiful programme that we got
from Guru Dev, the tradition of Vedic Masters—Masters with the
custody of the Veda.'

--Press conference, June 28, 2006

'We have today offered our puja, Guru Purnima puja, to Guru Dev. The
world has been blessed for all these long years. Today, we are
offering to Guru Dev the supreme gift that we got from the Holy
Tradition—the Constitution of the Universe. We are happy to have this
Constitution of the Universe, and the detailed programme for every
country to be blessed by this Constitution of the Universe.

'The result has already started to be seen—that countries are losing
their negativity, their shortcomings, their sufferings—and what is
rising is already being seen in the world, in one country, Holland.
What is rising? The sign of invincibility, and this we offer to Guru
Dev . . .

'Guru Dev, all this blessing to all mankind, is your blessings. And
today in offering all that we have, to the source of all that we
have, we are really blessed.

'We are really blessed by your offer to us, Maharaja Raam. We have
performed puja, Guru Purnima puja, with him [Maharaja Nader Raam,
First Ruler of the Global Country of World Peace] and other Rajas and
Ministers of the administration of the Global Country of World Peace.
We offer to Guru Dev all our achievements and all the future
achievements for the whole world—permanent peace on earth.'

--July 12, 2006, Guru Purnima

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM