> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <babajii_99@>
> wrote:
> >
> > "Wow", these guy's, these musicians, are really drawing a lot of
> > media attention from all over the world...Perhaps, this will allow
> > me to spread Guru Dev's Knowledge, must faster; that would be a
> > good ting."
>
> I know that you like to inspire yourself with positive
> thoughts about Maharishi, and that's cool. But I couldn't
> help but notice a phrase in your post, and how it's been
> *missing* in Maharishi's "pronouncements" for some time
> now.
>
> In many, if not most, of the messages reposted here, the
> name of Guru Dev rarely comes up. Instead, it's "*my*
> teaching," "*my* TM technique," "*my* work." My, my, my.
>
> Here's a project for you aspiring academics. Go back in
> TM history and see when Maharishi's language changed
> from doing his teacher's work to wanting to get credit
> for his own. I would bet that about that time the TMO's
> reputation in the world began its downward spiral.
>
> Different intent, different effect.

It happened about 3 years ago when he changed the price structure up to $2500,
and a
bunch of TM teachers said "I dont wanna" so MMY said "Hey, it's MY technique,
not yours,
so *I* get to set the price."

He STILL refers to Gurudev constantly, BTW.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/UlWolB/TM