> If they offered it for free, instead of at cost, they'ed run
> the risk of people looking for a paid vacation who wouldn't
> bother participating in the Yogic Flying.

Don't be ridiculous; this is the TM movement.
The first time anyone skipped a butt-bouncing
session, the Mind Police would report them
and they'd be on their way back home in an
instant.

Good shuck and jive routine, though. Now see
how well you do with the quandary I posed in
a followup post to the one you're replying to... :-)